Teaching Textbooks is a quality math program that provides computer based lessons and workbooks. A student can use one or both to move through the lessons. Instruction is clear and easy to understand and there are plenty of practice problems.
- Student can do both workbook and/or online.
- All instruction is given on the computer
- Lessons provide clear instruction and quality practice.
- Computer will auto grade each lesson, quiz and test
- When an answer is wrong a pop up will appear that tells the student why
- Not aligned to the SBAC standards used for state testing of grades 3 – 8.
- Not being standards-aligned makes it hard to change to a new curriculum later without having gaps in knowledge.
- Numbering system is not intuitive. Teaching Textbooks 3 = 2nd grade curriculum; Teaching Textbooks 4 = 3rd grade curriculum; Teaching Textbooks 5 = 4th grade curriculum; etc.