Saxon Math program is a classical math program that teaches new concepts daily while making sure old concepts are covered again as well. A great traditional program for every type of student.
- It is a rounded curriculum so skills learned will continue to re-occur through the whole level
- Classical math instruction
- Great for independent workers
- The daily lessons are all in similar format which enables students (who can read) to work independently.
- Great for kids who need repetition
- Scripted lessons
- Comes with a manipulatives kit
- Students sometimes complain about the amount of problems per day
- Parent needs to plan time to walk through initial lesson