This is a hands-on math program that uses building through blocks and manipulatives to show and express math concepts. Best for students who like to work with their hands and for students who need to have repetition.
- Good hands-on manipulatives
- Benefit from moving objects to represent numbers
- For hands-on learners and students who struggle with math
- Mastery based learning
- Great online fact practice support
- Lots of repetition
- Comes with a DVD of instruction
- Avoid this one if you prefer a more traditional form of math.
- Students sometimes complain about the repetitive nature of the problem sets.