Algebra I, taught by Mark Rogers, presents algebraic concepts on a high school level, but in a more basic manner. This course is recommended for high school and gifted middle school students — especially for those planning careers in the trades or non-STEM college career paths.
Course topics include:
- Algebraic Expressions and Equations
- Proportions, Inequalities, and Absolute Values
- Introduction to Functions
- Linear Functions and Systems
- Exponential Properties and Functions
- Quadratic, Inverse, and Square Root Functions
- Statistical Analysis
Acellus Algebra I is taught by Acellus Instructor Mark Rogers.
Ashley Chandler, Staci Brown, Zachary Grammon